The ONLY odor proof dugouts on the planet.
Liquid error (snippets/customproductbuilder-initializer line 21): Error in tag 'section' - 'product-template' is not a valid section type

STORE-Custom 3 jar COMBO (odor proof glass stash jar)

  • Sale
  • Regular price $ 49.99

YOU CAN NOW MIX AND MATCH: Let's talk about Stash Jars for a minute.  80% of our competitors use jars created by a commercial jar other words, they order it out of a catalog, put a logo or design on it and try to charge you $25.  The other 20% make them at their house and put a cork in them when they are done.  That's why we got into the business.  It seems as if we the only jar company that has created and manufactured a jar specifically to hold your stash. 

Our custom jars are created using a combination of a glass machine press and human manipulation to ensure perfect proportions in order for all of the parts to fit together properly.  We chose the size and shape of the jar to mirror the size and shape of your cargo.  Our first jar series STORE was designed to hold at least an 1/8th oz of any herb and up to a 1/4 oz of more dense legal herbs.

A must have item for home or on the go.  This 100% odor proof, airtight, waterproof, ultra-durable glass stash jar is wrapped head to toe in soft protective rubber.  We are the only company we are aware of that is using rubber to protect the glass and also as a closing device.

We manufactured a great size jar at just over 4.5" tall (116mm)  and just over 1.75" wide (47mm) and had it made with extra thick 3.0mm glass.  We then wrapped the entire thing in 2.5mm flexible rubber to keep your cargo safe.  They are clearly the most durable glass stash and storage jars on the market. The soft rubber cap slides into a tight fit on the glass creating a very tight seal. Fits in your pocket or purse and a lets you take your your stash anywhere while remaining UNDURCUVUR.

The cap and sleeve are made of soft, flexible, stretchy, rubber.  This is a one of a kind closure system in the industry. We have found the proper fit and design to create an airtight seal but still be easy to open. You just pop off the top and you are ready to go.  Almost all of our competitors use a screw top release design that is neither fast or efficient.  

When we say odor proof...we mean it.  We have hand-picked a proprietary blend of polymers (rubbers) with the goal of eliminating gas permeability (which is how odor is transported through polymers like silicone).  Silicone rubber has 450 TIMES the gas permeability of our rubber blend.  This product was custom designed and tested exhaustively to make sure we deliver the experience you are looking for.  

All of our orders are quality checked to make certain you will be happy.

The STORE (FULL COVERAGE OPTION) creates our most durable storage option with full coverage by protective soft rubber.  It will keep your cargo safe from drops, bumps, and "nosey noses".  

The STORE 1/2 Size Jar is just like the Full Coverage above but only half as tall and holds half as much.

The STORE (NET OPTION) offers a 360 degree view of your cargo while keeping it safe from drops, bumps, and "nosey noses".  A durable option that offers good visibility inside. 

The STORE (WIINDOW OPTION) has coverage by protective soft rubber with the exception of 2 oval shaped viewing windows on either side...if you pick just one, this is our favorite.

FAST FREE SHIPPING! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!




Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews Write a review