STEAM Is a one of a kind Pyrex glass Steamroller wrapped in food grade silicone for protection and when paired with STORE, Our odor-proof storage jar, this glass steamroller brings you the last glass piece you will ever buy.
Designed to last a lifetime. With glass manufactured to our exact specifications we wrap a permanent protective food grade silicone skin around our steamroller.
This is a limited time offering. We have 500 specially sized Steamrollers that fit in our standard STORE Jar. **THESE ARE THE ONLY STEAMROLLERS WE SELL THAT WILL FIT IN OUR JARS. They won't last long. FAST FREE SHIPPING!
100% SMELL PROOF OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Let's talk about Stash Jars for a minute. 80% of our competitors use jars created by a commercial jar company...in other words, they order it out of a catalog, put a logo or design on it and try to charge you $25. The other 20% make them at their house and put a cork in them when they are done. That's why we got into the business. It seems as if we the only jar company that has created and manufactured a jar specifically to hold your stash.
Our custom jars are created using a combination of a glass machine press and human manipulation to ensure perfect proportions in order for all of the parts to fit together properly. We chose the size and shape of the jar to mirror the size and shape of your cargo. Our first jar series STORE was designed to hold at least an 1/8th oz of any herb and up to a 1/4 oz of more dense legal herbs.
A must have item for home or on the go. This 100% odor proof, airtight, waterproof, ultra-durable glass stash jar is wrapped head to toe in soft protective rubber.
We manufactured a great size jar at just over 4.5" tall (116mm) and just over 1.75" wide (47mm) and had it made with extra thick 3.0mm glass. We then wrapped the entire thing in 2.5mm flexible rubber to keep your cargo safe. They are clearly the most durable glass stash and storage jars on the market. The soft rubber cap slides into a tight fit on the glass creating a very tight seal. Fits in your pocket or purse and a lets you take your your stash anywhere while remaining UNDURCUVUR.
The cap and sleeve are made of soft, flexible, stretchy, rubber. This is a one of a kind closure system in the industry. We have found the proper fit and design to create an airtight seal but still be easy to open. You just pop off the top and you are ready to go. Almost all of our competitors use a screw top release design that is neither fast or efficient.
When we say odor proof...we mean it. We have hand-picked a proprietary blend of polymers (rubbers) with the goal of eliminating gas permeability (which is how odor is transported through polymers like silicone). Silicone rubber has 450 TIMES the gas permeability of our rubber blend. This product was custom designed and tested exhaustively to make sure we deliver the experience you are looking for.
All of our orders are quality checked to make certain you will be happy.
The STORE (FULL COVERAGE OPTION) creates our most durable storage option with full coverage by protective soft rubber. It will keep your cargo safe from drops, bumps, and "nosey noses".
Check out our Combo offerings!
The pair create a stealthy, robust, combo while blocking unpleasant odors 100%. The Steamroller fits snugly in the case to give you the smallest, most durable combo on the market. When we say odor proof...we mean it. We have hand-picked a proprietary blend of polymers (rubbers) with the goal of eliminating gas permeability (which is how odor is transported through polymers like silicone). Silicone rubber has 450 TIMES the gas permeability of our rubber blend. This product was custom designed and tested exhaustively to make sure we deliver the experience you are looking for. *FOR LEGAL USE ONLY BY THOSE 21+. FOR TOBACCO OR LEGAL HERB USE ONLY